CHOICE AUCTION OF PALM CITY
RULES AND CONDITIONS
- All merchandise at auction is sold strictly “as is and where is” with no warranty or guarantee of any kind expressed or implied. We do not guarantee or warrant the condition of any item. We do not guarantee or warrant the authenticity of any items, nor do we guarantee or warrant the work-ability of any item whatsoever. It is because of this that any potential buyer of any merchandise at the CHOICE AUCTION of PALM CITY takes advantage of any and all preview times to inspect the merchandise that is available for auction prior to bidding. Once the “gavel drops” or once we say “sold”, the item(s) changes hands and your bid is a legal and enforceable contract. We cannot emphasize enough the importance of preview. All merchandise for which you bid (in person) must be paid for IN FULL on the night of the auction by CASH, PERSONAL CHECK OR COMPANY CHECK W/PROPER I.D., MASTER CARD, VISA, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS, or DEBIT CARD.
- All online or internet bidding payments, including applicable buyer’s premiums, will be processed at the end of the auction. Shipping/Packaging is the buyer’s responsibility and we will settle payment prior to shipping if applicable.
- We are happy to handle shipping of small items for you for the actual shipping costs, plus a handling/packaging fee. We are not responsible or liable for any damages caused by transport by any third party carrier. In the event of any damage to items the damage and collection of claims will be the sole responsibility of the buyer. Buyer will be responsible to contact the third party carrier in order to place a claim.
- For larger merchandise, you are responsible for arranging for pickup by the Monday following the auction. Please make sure you have a method in place to have large items packed and shipped BEFORE bidding. Any item(s) left after Monday will be subject to a 10% daily fee of the total purchase price until the item is removed, unless prior arrangements are made with management.
- There is a fifteen per cent (15%) buyer premium added to the price bid for all merchandise (for example: If you are the winning bidder for $100.00, you would pay $115.00 plus 6.5% sales tax, unless tax exempt.).
- All purchases at auction are subject to Florida state sales tax unless you are a dealer purchasing for the purpose of resale. If you are a dealer purchasing for the purpose of resale you MUST HAVE YOUR CURRENT FLORIDA RESALE CERTIFICATE ON FILE IN OUR OFFICE BEFORE YOU PURCHASE. Sales tax will be charged on all dealer purchases if the current resale number is not furnished.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
- Any bidding disputes that may arise shall be settled by the auctioneer. THE AUCTIONEER’S DECISIONS SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING.
- All listed items in advertising media are received from sources deemed reliable. HOWEVER,THE AUCTIONEER MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY AND SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADVERTISING DISCREPANCIES SHOULD THEY OCCUR.
- Absentee (or proxy) bids are accepted, HOWEVER, THE AUCTIONEER SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR FAILURE TO CARRY OUT SUCH BIDS, FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.
- All merchandise purchased in person at the auction MUST BE REMOVED no later than twenty-four (24) hours following the auction. Any item(s) left after that time will be subject to a daily fee of 10% of the total purchase price until the item is removed, unless prior arrangements are made with the management.
- It is highly recommended that auction participants at the CHOICE AUCTION of PALM CITY make themselves available at the beginning of every auction to listen to every and all announcements that are made.
- No purchase(s) will be released or removed from the premises until the invoice is paid.
- Receipt(s) for your purchase(s) will be given at the conclusion of the sale upon the presentation of your paddle and payment of the total balance due.